Rebecca Neveldsen (Perth Aupair Network)
Founder and Director, Rebecca Neveldsen has fifteen years experience in the Early childhood sector. Qualifications include Diploma in Childcare (0-12 years), Certificate III in Education Support and as Baby Massage Instructor.
Rebecca’s diverse experience has covered working as a Nanny in London, various Childcare centres both overseas and in Australia, youth crew on a cruise ship, instructing families in Baby Massage, and in the Education sector as an Education assistant. Rebecca currently works between the office and arranges and teaches the orientations and ongoing training sessions for our Au Pairs.
Rebecca is also a mother of two children who has hosted Au Pairs for her own family andso has a good understanding of the industry as an au pair and as a host mum.
Both our families and Au pairs are interviewed (face to face when possible) to ensure our recommendations are of the highest standard for both parties.
Aims for Family.
- To provide a high quality service that we would expect ourselves.
- To assist families in finding a balance in their lives
- To provide a convenient and economic alternative to current child care solutions in their own home.
- Ensuring families and Au pairs are well matched.
- Keeping our fees as low cost as possible to meet with today’s economic restraints.
- Ongoing support for Au pairs so that your children are receiving the best of care and attention.
Aims for Au Pairs.
- To provide a friendly high quality service that we would expect ourselves.
- Ensuring families and Au Pairs are well matched.
- Helping to ensure Au pairs have a comfortable and safe environment.
- Arrange regular outings with other Au pairs and provide ongoing training sessions to develop new skills
- Remaining in regular contact and always being available for any ongoing support and advice.