Founder and Director, Beck Neveldsen has over 28 years’ experience in the Early childhood sector, and over 12 years running the successfully recognised agency in Perth.
Beck’s diverse experience ranges from working as a Nanny in London, working in various Childcare centres both overseas and in Australia, youth crew on a cruise ship, instructing families in Baby Massage, and in the Education sector as a special needs education assistant. Beck currently works between school, the office and arranges and teaches the orientations and ongoing training sessions for our Au Pairs and Demi Pairs.
Beck is also a mother of two teenagers who has hosted Au Pairs for her own family and has a thorough good understanding of the industry as a Nanny/au pair and as a host mum.
Both our families and Nannies/Au pairs/Demi Pairs are interviewed (face to face when possible but more often via Zoom since covid 19) to ensure our recommendations are of the highest standard for both parties.
Aims for Family.
- To provide a high quality service that we would expect ourselves.
- To assist families in finding a balance in their lives
- To provide a convenient and economic alternative to current child care solutions in their own home.
- Ensuring families and Au pairs are well matched.
- Keeping our fees as low cost as possible to meet with today’s economic restraints.
- Ongoing support for Au pairs / Demi Pairs so that your children are receiving the best of care and attention.
Aims for Au Pairs/Demi Pairs/ Demi Pairs
- To provide a friendly high quality service that we would expect ourselves.
- Ensuring families and Nannies / Au Pairs / Demi Pairs are well matched.
- Helping to ensure Au pairs / Demi Pairs have a comfortable and safe environment.
- Arrange regular outings with other Nannies / Au pairs / Demi Pairs and provide ongoing training sessions to develop new skills
- Remain in regular contact and always being available for any ongoing support and advice.